Thursday 12 July 2012

Ok so I have an Offer for you all who have read my work so far. I have a book of my peotry at LuLu.com

Ramblings of a cluttered Mind

Paperback, 101 Pages
Price: $10.00
Ships in 3-5 business days
Welcome aboard the Crazy Train that is my life. I have been writing poetry now for over 30 years and I still get a buzz out of putting pen to paper. My life has been one of Love, loss, divorce, marriage and then marriage again. I love and continue to suffer family, death, pets, children and depression. I absolutely love my life so far, but having Bulimia for 30 years has taken its toll on me, both mentally and physically. I have a fun and flippant side as well as a dark brooding side, both of which you will encounter on this journey into my cluttered mind. I hope you enjoy my work I have been published and also spoken word poetry for radio and in social settings or sanctioned readings. I like to challenge the normal and hit at the visual so to take you not only on a journey of words but mind images as well. I find descriptive text to be more powerful than pictures alone. I am an average Aussie male 47 years old with a beautiful wife and two amazingly different and independent daughters.

 BUY ME NOW ON LuLu.com
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.  






You can also find the eBook version of this here!

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment