Sunday 22 July 2012

Join Me - My latest dark poem

Join Me

My life is full of ups and downs
And it’s lonely here when you’re not around

Why won’t you come and stay with me?
If you do you will most certainly see

That in my darkness there is room for two
And I simply must insist it be you.

There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide
I will find you and have you by my side

For millennia now I have waited upon my throne
Sitting in the darkness of my soul all alone

Together we can do so much more than exist
We can ensure the suffering of others will persist

The queen of cold and vile sitting at my side
Will ensure the veil of death and despair will reside

Come and share your putrid flesh with the world
And let mortals see the beauty I have so long beheld

Copywrite Graeme Hawke July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment